- Let's Be Friends
- "As I’ve grown, I’ve learned that every relationship exists on a spectrum. It’s never either/or. Friendships do not need to be void of physical and emotional intimacy. Romantic relationships do not need to be void of the emotional responsibility that’s associated with good, functional, and long-lasting friendships."
- Why Dating with Depression is So (Bleeping) Hard
- This video is so good! This is one of the best videos I've seen about dealing with depression. It's an incredibly hard thing to explain to someone.
- Find Your Tarot Type
- I've been really interested in Tarot for awhile now. I consult a free tarot website, but I really want to get my own pack of cards. Too bad so many of them are $$$!
- Scrubbing a Naked Stranger: My Twist on Tinder's Disposable Dating Culture
- This is exactly the kind of thing I want to write all of the time. This felt so alive and vulnerable and how I feel experiences should be unraveling for everyone. I wish I could have this trust with everyone I meet.
I like how I unintentionally shared three articles about dating and vulnerability.
Let's lighten things up with some music, shall we? I guess I was really into covers this week.
"Dancing in the Dark" by Hot Chip
"In a Big Country" by Rogue Wave