Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016: My Year in Review


This was a hard year for everyone, but I'm going to focus on all of the good and fun things I did. Let's see what I can remember:
  • I had a few goals for this year that including not buying anything, which I failed miserably on, but my other one was to get good at pushups. I started off doing pushups on my knees. I could do maybe 2 or 3 in January. I'd like to say that I just did 80 pushups in a span of 15 minutes a couple of weeks ago. 80 pushups in the normal pushup position!
  • I actually started working out a lot in May. It sort of tapered off, but I'm a lot stronger than I used to be and I lost a little weight and gained some muscle for sure.
  • I'm trying out for the Just Dance World Cup! The qualifiers are happening right now and running through January. I'm not going to make it, but it's been a really fun experience for me. I'm in the top 100 though!
  • I tried liquid eyeliner for the first time. Not bad. Still not confident in it though.
  • We took a couple of road trips this year to Philadelphia, PA and Millinocket, ME.  We also went to Brooklyn to visit a friend and explored a bit more of Massachusetts by visiting the Bridgewater Triangle and seeing Profile Rock.
  • I made a lot of friendship bracelets.
  • I used Periscope for the first time.
  • We celebrated 3 years on Twitch, gained a lot more followers (300+ now!) and had our first official TGIF Arcade Awards.

No comments: